Install SumoMe on Ghost
If you are looking to use the SumoMe tools on Ghost, here is how you can get it setup:
- Head to sumome.com and either sign up or sign in.
- If you are new to SumoMe, you will already be on the page with the code you will need. If you are not, go to Account -> My Sites -> Add Site.
- Grab the little snippet of code that they provide for you
- Go to the admin section of your Ghost blog (
yoursite.com/ghost) and click on "Code Injection"
- In the Header section of your Code Injection, paste in the code they gave you and hit "Save".
- Now if you refresh the home page of your blog, you will see the SumoMe bar and can now install or setup apps however you would like